Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Beginner: North and Hillard, Exercise C.



Apposition, Composite Subject



  • 1. Romulus, son of Mars, was the first king of the Romans.


  • 2. Obey the king, the father of his country.


  • 3. You and your brother will be killed by the enemy.


  • 4. Caius and I are well.


  • 5. The youths were killed by their father, Brutus.


  • 6. You and I and our friends will set out.


  • 7. The king and queen are dear to all of the citizens.


  • 8. By good laws Numa, the second king of Rome, benefited his country.


  • 9. Both men and women were killed by the solidiers.


  • 10. All of us love life, the greatest gift of the gods.


  • 11. The king lost his kingdom and his riches, the things most pleasant to him.


  • 12. Citizens, obey me, your king.


  • 13. Neither the king nor his sons will be killed.


  • 14. The king and his son Caius have been killed.


  • 15. He and I will go away.


  • 16. Give the letter to me, your king.


  • 17. She and her borther have been sent home.


  • 18. His father, the king of Italy, has sent him.


  • 19. I have come to you, my own brother.


  • 20. Both the men and the women are good citizens.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home